IT Project Manager
Zoom on the missions of the IT Project Manager.
Your aim is to obtain the best possible results!
- You will help to define project parameters
- You will formulate expressions of requirements and propose solutions that take account of technical, budgetary and time constraints, etc.
- You will define the loads, costs, deadlines, resources and the action plan to be deployed
- You will coordinate the participants and check on how the project is progressing
- You will participate in management committees
- You will contribute to negotiations with subcontractors and monitor relations with them
- You will propose solutions to any problems that you encounter
- You will organise the integration of developments into the IS and supervise integration tests
- You will manage user support and maintenance
- You will manage incident resolution
- You will review the projects relating to your specialist field
Your level of responsibility in specific projects will depend on your professional experience in project management.
If you have good negotiating skills and powers of persuasion, enjoy managing teams and have a reputation for high standards... Join Crédit Agricole Assurances!