Discover the history of groupe Crédit Agricole Assurances.
- 39 Regional Banks switch over to Creditor Protection Insurance through Crédit Agricole Assurances.
- Milestone of 500,000 people covered by Collective Insurance.
- June: La Médicale’s 70th anniversary.
- CA Assicurazioni launches "Protezione Guide", third-party automobile insurance quotes via WhatsApp or SMS.
- The Pacifica - Nexecur partnership enables the rollout of a global security strategy.
- March: La Médicale launches La Médicale Hospi, a personal risk policy aimed at hospital practitioners, and its new “Two-Wheeler” insurance.
- April: Predica launches its new life insurance range and Capital Décès (Death Capital), a new personal risk product for LCL.
- June: Viavita’s 10th anniversary.
- June: Crédit Agricole Life Japan’s 10th anniversary.
- October: Crédit Agricole Assurances finalises the acquisition of "Cœur Défense", the largest office real estate complex in Europe.
- November: CA Vita wins prizes at the "Future Bancassurance Awards 2017" in Milan for its two new investment solutions on the Italian market.
- November: CALI Poland’s 10th anniversary.
- December: The partnership between CAA and Engie acquires the solar power plants of the Compagnie du Vent and passes the milestone of 1 gigawatt of installed capacity.
- December: Crédit Agricole Assurances becomes France’s leading insurer.
- Spirica’s 10th anniversary.
- Crédit Agricole Assurances & CNP Assurances sign an agreement on the insourcing of the Regional Banks’ Creditor Protection Insurance (CPI) policies within the Crédit Agricole Group.
- January: Crédit Agricole Assurances launches its first Innovation Challenge.
- January: Predica and Pacifica launch a Business Creators/Buyers Package.
- January: CA Life Insurance Japan becomes the 1st insurance company in Japan to offer a 100% online subscription process for creditor protection insurance.
- April: Crédit Agricole Assurances and Amundi jointly propose a social protection and group retirement solution.
- June: Crédit Agricole Assurances becomes the creditor protection insurance provider for all Crédit Agricole Regional Banks.
- November: CALI Europe: the Crédit Agricole Group’s Luxembourg-based life insurance company passes the milestone of €10 billion in assets under management.
- Predica’s 30th anniversary.
- 1st January: creation of UAF Life Patrimoine in a merger involving UAF Patrimoine and LifeSide Patrimoine.
- February: Predica and Amundi combine their dedicated Regional Bank sales forces within a single team: Premundi.
- 1st September: Frédéric Thomas becomes Chief Executive Officer of Crédit Agricole Assurances and CEO of Predica.
- May: Pacifica launches “e-depann’” (“e-breakdown cover”) with Mondial Assistance and Assurance des Prairies in partnership with Airbus Defence and Space.
- May: Crédit Agricole Assurances and the Centre-Est Regional Bank announce the acquisition of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu de Lyon from Eiffage.
- July: Crédit Agricole Assurances becomes a partner of Village by CA.
- Pacifica’s 25th anniversary.
- 22 May: Crédit Agricole Assurances organises a colloquium entitled “Views of a caring France. Neither victims, nor heroes: what help is there for caregivers?” at Paris-Dauphine University.
- 1st April: La Médicale, formerly a subsidiary of Predica, becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Assurances.
- July: Spirica merges with Dolcea Vie and becomes BforBank’s insurer.
- October: Crédit Agricole Assurances successfully launches its inaugural issue of €750 million of perpetual subordinated bonds at a revisable fixed rate.
- October: Predica launches “Objectif programmé” – its first growth / “Euro-growth” product, and its first “Vie génération” life insurance policies.
- December: La Médicale opens an agency in Corsica.
- December: Crédit Agricole Assurances launches its general insurance activities in Poland.
- Rollout of the CACI individual creditor protection insurance solution in the first four Crédit Agricole Regional Banks.
- Creation of the CA Prevention Committee under the aegis of Pacifica.
- May: Predica launches Contrat Solidaire, the first socially responsible life insurance policy on the market.
- October: Predica launches Floripro, a life insurance policy dedicated to professionals.
- January: La Médicale opens a representative office on Reunion Island.
- March: Pacifica launches a claim management iPhone application.
- March: Crédit Agricole Assurances launches its first Call for Caregiver Projects.
- September: Crédit Agricole Creditor Insurance (CACI) creates its R&D centre in Dublin.
- 1st December: Jérôme Grivet becomes Chief Executive Officer of Crédit Agricole Assurances while remaining CEO of Predica.
- Thierry Langreney, formerly the Head of International Insurance at Crédit Agricole Assurances, becomes Chief Executive Officer of Pacifica.
- 1st December: Creation of CAAGIS: Crédit Agricole Insurance, Management, Information Technology and Services, arising from the merger of Attica – the Crédit Agricole Group’s Insurance management and IT production platform – and Predica’s IT Division.
- September: Crédit Agricole Assurances acquires Axeria Vie and its subsidiary April Patrimoine, which subsequently become Spirica and LifeSide Patrimoine
- December: Creation of ViaREN, a Pacifica subsidiary (In-Kind Compensation).
- Pacifica springs into action after the passage of storms Klaus and Quinten, opening nearly 60,000 claims totalling around €100 million. By late November, 94% of claims have been settled.
- Creation of the Crédit Agricole Assurances Group, bringing together Pacifica, Predica, CACI and the international subsidiaries.
- Launch of mortgage, personal and professional insurance solutions throughout the entire LCL network.
- Launch of Cap Découverte, a multi-product policy aimed at the general public and young customers, and Vers l’Avenir, a life insurance product designed especially for the under-18s.
- Launch of a unit-linked product completely linked to a bond issued by Crédit Agricole S.A. Creation of the end-of-career extension solution intended for companies.
- Marketing of Pacifica products through LCL branches. Signature of a partnership with GDF Suez including a home Service Access solution by Viavita.
- Signature of the Diversity Charter by Pacifica and Predica.
- Creation of Crédit Agricole Vita (life insurance) in Italy.
- Creation of Crédit Agricole Creditor Insurance (CACI), originating from the Crédit Agricole creditor protection insurance business line, and start of the marketing of the CACI product range through LCL.
- La Médicale de France becomes La Médicale – change of logo and brand strategy.
- Launch by Predica of the funeral coverage solution.
- AF IARD becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pacifica. Pacifica is one of the first insurers to arrive in Martinique after the passage of Hurricane Dean.
- Creation of a general insurance company in Italy - Crédit Agricole Assicurazioni.
- Creation of Crédit Agricole Life Insurance Japan.
- Emporiki Insurance (general insurance) joins Emporiki Life to round out Emporiki Bank’s bank insurance offerings.
- Creation of a single creditor protection insurance management platform.
- Launch of Predica’s Guaranteed Income insurance (coverage of work stoppages for professionals).
- Launch of Pacifica’s Comprehensive Professional solution.
- Creation of Viavita (personal services), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pacifica. 3 million Fire, Accident & Miscellaneous Risks claims, and 5 million policies in portfolio.
- Creation of the Crédit Agricole Insurance Unit including Pacifica and Predica. Following the acquisition of a 50% stake in the capital of the Espirito Santo group by Crédit Agricole S.A., integration of its Life and General bank insurance subsidiaries (Bes Vida and Bes Seguros).
- Integration of the Life and General insurance subsidiaries of the Espirito Santo bank.
- Successful migration by Predica of over 5 million policies to a single IT platform.
- Acquisition by Pacifica of 40% of the capital in Assurances Fédérales IARD, a company created in 1996 by the Crédit Lyonnais Group and AGF to manage automobile, home, personal accident cover and top-up health insurance products. Launch of Crop Insurance for farmers.
- Creation of Previseo Obsèques, a funeral support platform especially for Crédit Agricole and LCL customers.
- Merger with UAF and integration into Predica of La Médicale de France and UAF Patrimoine.
- 2 million claims managed by Pacifica.
- Record satisfaction rate for claim management: 98%
- Pacifica holds a 90% share of the Personal Accident Cover market.
- Extension of claim-processing time slots with 24-hour access for customers.
- Introduction of “new-for-old coverage”: 200,000 policies are taken out in the first year.
- Agreement with CNP on Death & Disability insurance.
- Milestone of 1 million policies for Pacifica. Marketing of Top-Up Health insurance.
- 160,000 claims managed since the creation of Pacifica.
- Accordance enables professional customers to benefit from the provisions of the Madelin Law.
- Florige – the first dedicated asset-management product.
- Creation of “Pleins Droits” legal protection.
- Enhancement of the Savings range with Predissime, Predime, Pierrissime and Confluence.
- Creation of the first Claim Management Unit in Rouen. The management of claims by telephone and bank insurance coverage with loans revolutionise the insurance sector.
- Introduction of the Death Insurance range: “Valeur Prévoyance”, and creation of the Corporate Pensions line.
- Crédit Agricole’s Fire, Accident & Miscellaneous Risks division becomes Pacifica. Start of marketing operations via the Puy de Dôme and Creuse Regional banks.
- Predica passes the milestone of 3 million policies managed.
- Creation of the Predicis capitalisation note: 14 Regional Banks embark on the adventure.
- Launch of Prediplus and Predige.
- Creation of Predica and the first Pension Savings Plan.
- Acquisition of La Médicale de France by the Crédit Lyonnais Group.
- La Fédérale de l’Est, specialising in sickness insurance, becomes La Fédérale de France and joins the Groupe Médicale de France.
- Creation of a life insurance subsidiary, La Médicale de France-Vie.
- Creation of La Médicale de France, an insurance company for the medical community.