Protection of personal data
Protection of personal data
Personal Data Protection Policy
CREDIT AGRICOLE ASSURANCES, as the data controller, complies with the following principles of the Crédit Agricole Group's Personal Data Protection Charter:
- We do not sell your data;
- We use your data in total transparency with your consent, and only for explicit, legitimate and clearly defined purposes, in accordance with the principle of proportionality, to ensure that the collection corresponds to the purpose in question. To this end, we provide clear and transparent information about the purpose of our use of your data, the optional or mandatory nature of your responses on forms, and your data protection rights, both when we give you a quote and when you take out a policy;
- We do not keep your data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or than is required by the standards and authorisations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) (including the insurance industry compliance pack), or by the law and regulations;
- We will only disclose your data to authorised insurance intermediaries, companies in the Crédit Agricole Assurance Group, partners, reinsurers, service providers or authorised professional bodies who have strict legal grounds for accessing this data in the context of our activities, and in compliance with your rights;
- We give you control over your data and how it is used;
- We provide you with clear and transparent information about the purpose of our use of your data, the optional or mandatory nature of your responses on forms, and your data protection rights, both when we give you a quote and when you take out a policy;
- We always prioritise the security of the personal data you entrust to us.
You can read the full text of this Charter by clicking this link: https://www.credit-agricole.fr/nos-engagements/charte-des-donnees-personnelles.html
In accordance with the regulations applying to the protection of personal data, you may exercise your rights:
- to access your personal data or oppose its processing when it is not mandatory data that is essential to the operation of the site;
- to rectify, or if necessary, delete your personal data if it is incorrect. You may also exercise your right to the limitation and portability of data that you have personally provided and whose processing is legally based on consent, the performance of a contract, or the performance of pre-contractual measures.
You may exercise all these rights (by providing proof of your identity) by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to the Data Protection Officer, free of charge, at the following address: Crédit Agricole Assurances - Délégué à la Protection des Données - 75724 Paris cedex 15. Postage costs will be reimbursed upon request.
To learn more about your rights, visit the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits)