- 2 min
COVID19: Crédit Agricole Assurances adopts new measures to support its customers
To support its customers and especially for professionals and businesses once again weakened by the crisis, Crédit Agricole Assurances has taken the following measures:
- Maintaining guarantees of contracts for professionals, farmers and businesses in the event of payment incident during the lockdown.
- The extension of guarantees allowing teleworking.
- The removal of the deductible in car insurance in the event of an accident for professionals on the front line during the lockdown period (doctors, nurses, firefighters, gendarmes/policemen and teachers), when the vehicle is used for work (home-workplace journeys, visits).
- Teleconsultation service available 24/7 for all beneficiaries of a Crédit Agricole Assurances collective supplementary health insurance plan, i.e. 420,000 people. Each beneficiary has the possibility to benefit from ten free teleconsultations.
- As a lessor, waving at least one month’s rent for administratively closed businesses with fewer than 250 employees and for hotels, cafés and restaurants during the months of October, November and December 2020.
- La Médicale has also extended, free of charge, its Professional Civil Liability insurance cover to policyholders and retirees for the practice of telemedicine, and for all acts that they are required to perform beyond their usual sphere of expertise in their fight against the epidemic.
Crédit Agricole Assurances teams remain strongly committed to maintaining a high level of accessibility and service quality.