Crédit Agricole Assurances launches its new auto insurance, featuring a new inclusive offer under its Eko service
Pacifica, the property and casualty insurance subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Assurances, has announced the launch of its new auto insurance offering. Available online and in branches, it addresses policyholders’ new uses and expectations: coverage has been adapted and benefits have been tailored to suit all customers, including those on low incomes, and reward loyal, environmentally-responsible or low-risk customers.
In line with the Group's Societal Project and to make everyday insurance accessible to all, Crédit Agricole Assurances is launching an Eko access offer which includes essential services at an attractive price.
New features to better meet the needs of policyholders
Pacifica intends to strengthen its position as the leading insurer for personal injury accidents by incorporating driver protection into all policies up to €2 million, with no intervention threshold. Under this guarantee, policyholders are also covered when driving a rented or borrowed vehicle, as well as for bicycle trips, as part of a promotion of soft mobility.
Another new feature is that drivers of a vehicle under a lease with a purchase option or under a long-term lease can now benefit from compensation at purchase value throughout the duration of the lease and a contribution to the repair costs at the end of the lease. Customers travelling less than 7,000km/year can obtain a reduction of up to 10% while customers with a good driving record benefit from an enhanced discount. Finally, to reward eco-responsible customers, a "green bonus" is being granted to drivers of an electric vehicle.
A particularly comprehensive offer with all advantages maintained
- Glass breakage without excess,
- Breakdown recovery and towing from 0km and lending of a vehicle for up to 30 days,
- Reimbursement at purchase value for vehicles less than three years old, in the event of theft, destruction or write-off,
- Excess paid for loyal customers with no claims history,
- A preventive driving course offered for young drivers,
- Special price offered for children of policyholders,
- To meet demand and facilitate everyday tasks, customers have access to a fully digital experience, where they can subscribe entirely online,
- Customers can use the Pacifica app to view their policy, access insurance certificates, report a claim and obtain prevention advice,
- Access to a single claims manager ensuring the best quality of service.
Ongoing commitment to inclusion, in line with the Group's Societal Project
As a universal bankinsurer aware that everyone has the right to be well protected against the hazards of life, Crédit Agricole Assurances has incorporated an inclusive insurance offering into its new auto range without reducing the quality of its basic guarantees. This forms part of the Crédit Agricole Group's collective mobilisation for its Societal Project, structured around three priorities: climate, social cohesion and the agricultural and agri-food transition.
The Eko offer (Primo for LCL) is accessible to all customers and includes :
- Personal protection for drivers up to €2 million, with no intervention threshold and extended to all vehicles (insured, borrowed, leased, bicycle, etc.),
- Civil liability,
- Safeguarding of rights,
- Assistance with a mileage allowance of 25km in the event of a breakdown,
- An attractive price,
- Access to an advisor and all online services.
The offer is available online and at the Crédit Agricole and LCL branches.