Le Village by CA and Crédit Agricole Assurances have launched a Fintech Startup Challenge for Irish Fintechs
On 29 November 2017, Le Village by CA launched a “Fintech Startup Challenge” during the French Tech Christmas Party in Dublin, in the company of Teach on Mars, a French startup incubated at its Paris offices. Organised with Crédit Agricole Assurances, the competition will give an Irish-based financial technologies startup the opportunity to participate in a one-week acceleration programme in Paris and to meet a selection of France’s largest corporations.
Interested entrepreneurs can apply from now via the link: https://challenge-le-village-by-ca-ireland.selecteev.io/
Who can apply?
Any Irish Fintech, Regtech or Insurtech startup less than three years old. We are particularly interested in startups involved in blockchain technology.
For what prize?
A one-week tailor made acceleration programme at Le Village by CA’s premises at 55 rue la Boétie in the 8th district of Paris.
- Meetings with all of the key players that can help to develop the candidate's business in France (lawyer, banker, Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Business France, etc.)
- Information on the main players in France's Fintech ecosystem (clusters, investment funds, etc.)
- Meetings and discussions with the Crédit Agricole Group entities
- Meetings with the startups and partners of Le Village by CA's network (Orange, Sanofi, PSA, Sodexo, etc.)
- Two Dublin-Paris return airline tickets, in partnership with Transavia.
“This immersion week at Le Village in Paris was a unique opportunity for us. There was a very good energy among everyone at Le Village on all aspects of innovation. It was the second time I had witnessed that; I had a similar experience in Silicon Valley where everyone shares new ideas and is open minded and ready to envisage new business”, enthuses Adam Chung, founder of the startup Mobagel and winner of Le Village by CA’s last challenge in Taipei.
- 29 November 2017: Launch of the Challenge, opening of the application platform
- 31 January 2018: Closure of the application phase and pre-selection
- 16 March 2018: Pitch session in front of jury
- 2018: Date of the one-week acceleration programme to be decided with the winner