La Médicale Multirisque Pro: the new policy from La Médicale designed to meet the needs of healthcare professionals
La Médicale, a Crédit Agricole Assurances group company, is introducing a new version of its comprehensive policy for healthcare professionals, designed to provide them with the best possible protection in the event of a claim. The policy was developed by La Médicale in close co-operation with its network of general agents, who have a direct relationship with professionals in the healthcare sector.
La Médicale Multirisque Pro now offers three versions of the same policy, one of which is designed especially for opticians, to meet the specific needs of healthcare professionals:
- A version suitable for all healthcare professionals, comprising:
- A policy covering premises and/or equipment with two options:
- “Essentielle” with a choice of five levels of sum insured ranging from €15,000 to €120,000. This option is aimed at general practitioners, paramedics and companies for the common parts of their premises.
- “Confort”, which is a revenue-based policy with the choice of covering 30%, 50%, 80% or 100% of revenues. This option is aimed more specifically at specialist doctors who need more cover.
- A “business interruption” policy based on revenues, which covers a fall in earnings in the event of a claim. It can be taken out either on a stand-alone basis or in addition to Essentielle or Confort. A lump-sum benefit is proposed for short-term interruptions to enable quick payment in case of claim while traditional benefit arrangements apply to longer interruptions.
- A new “OpticGlobale” policy for opticians
La Médicale is now extending its policy to cover opticians. OpticGlobale is a comprehensive revenue-based policy that covers the optician’s retail premises, business interruption, loss of market value and civil liability.
- A specific policy for equipment only
This policy is based on equipment value and is aimed at healthcare professionals who need expensive equipment or whose equipment is crucial to their practice.