Full range of dedicated insurance products for farmers
Pacifica and Predica, Crédit Agricole Assurances subsidiaries, are active partners for the agricultural world. Their policies offer cover, options and services designed specifically for farmers. Thanks to the expertise of advisors within Crédit Agricole’s Regional Bank network, they can build suitable protection in line with their professional and private needs.
With over 75,000 farms insured and an average of 10,000 new farmers joining each year, Pacifica is the second largest agricultural insurer. The company offers solutions for protecting and securing farmers’ production and operations:
- Comprehensive agricultural cover to insure their buildings and contents, as well as third-party liability;
- Crop insurance, covering a wide range of weather-related events, as well as hail insurance for more targeted protection;
- Professional vehicle insurance, which offers three packages, with driver bodily protection cover included;
- Livestock mortality insurance, to take out cover against the death of one or more animals.
Lastly, to help young farmers when they are setting up, Pacifica applies a preferential rate for the first five years on all its property damage insurance lines.
Predica, the leading insurer for the farming community in terms of supplementary pensions, also offers life insurance and personal protection policies available exclusively for farmers.
- Prediagri and Floriagri, two life insurance policies for building up their capital, preparing for their retirement or passing on their estates to beneficiaries under the best conditions;
- Income protection cover, to receive daily allowances if temporarily incapacitated or monthly allowances if disabled following an accident or illness.
 Source: French federation of insurance companies (FFSA)