Novethic gives accreditation to 20 SRI funds available within Predica policies
Of the 156 funds to which Novethic gave SRI accreditation in 2011, 20 are available within the various life insurance policies offered by Crédit Agricole Assurances subsidiary Predica. These funds are managed by Amundi, a leading European asset manager.
Novethic grants accreditation on the basis of three criteria:
- solid extra-financial analysis of environmental, social and governance matters,
- a clearly explained socially responsible investing (SRI) process,
- regular, comprehensive extra-financial reporting.
At the end of 2010, Predica had €82m of assets under management in SRI vehicles, an increase of 18% relative to end-2009.
Jérôme Grivet, CEO of Crédit Agricole Assurances and Predica, said that "year after year, these accreditations vindicate Crédit Agricole Assurances' choices regarding responsible investing. These form part of the Group's Social and Environmental Responsibility strategy."
- Crédit Agricole Regional Banks: Eloquence Capitalisation, Espace Liberté, Floriagri, Floriane, Predissime 9, Vers l'Avenir
- LCL: Acuity, Gulliver, Rouge Corinthe série 3
- UAF Patrimoine: Alyss, Laurys
- La Médicale: Médicale Horizon 2, Médicale Horizon Madelin 2, Médicale Investissement 2.
The 20 accredited funds: Amundi Actions Euro ISR - Part P (C), Amundi Actions Europe ISR - Part P (C), Amundi Actions France ISR - Part P (D), Amundi Actions USA ISR - Part P ©, Amundi AFD Avenirs Durables (D), Amundi Crédit Euro ISR - Part I (C), Amundi Crédit Euro ISR - Part P (C), Atout Valeurs Durables (C/D), LCL Actions Developpement Durable Euro (C), LCL Actions Etats-Unis ISR (C), LCL Actions USA ISR (Euro) (C), BNP Paribas L1 SICAV - Green Future (C), CPR 1-3 Euro SR - Part P (C), CPR Reflex Responsable 0-100 Part P, CPR Patrimoine Responsable, Saint-Honoré Europe SRI A (C/D), EDR Tricolore Rendement, Performance Responsable (C), Hymnos (C/D), Danone Communities - Monétaire Responsable S1 (C/D), Insertion Emplois Dynamique (C/D).