Find compliances informations
General data protection
You have rights to your personal data that is collected and processed in connection with your use of this site, its services and your requests.
These rights are:
- Right of access, rectification and erasure of data (inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, or out of date)
- Right to oppose the processing of your data at any time during the course of the commercial prospection - Right to limit the processing of your data under the conditions provided by the regulations
- Right to portability of data - Right to withdraw your consent at any time
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can exercise all these rights (by confirming your identity) by email addressed to email@example.com or by simple mail and sent to CACI Life dac, CACI Non-Life dac Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower , Dublin, D02 DH60, Ireland
To learn more about your rights, visit the Data Protection Commissioner website https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/A-guide-to-your-rights-Plain-English-Version/r/858.htm
Your personal data may be communicated to;
- any entity of the Crédit Agricole Group for the purposes of commercial prospecting or in the case of pooling of resources or grouping of companies
- our subcontractors for the sole needs of subcontracting
- our partners to enable you to enjoy the benefits of these partnerships
- or as the case may be to the administrative and judicial authorities to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
By filling out the forms or questionnaire, the User agrees, subject to the exercise of their right of opposition under the conditions defined above, that their data and any updates are communicated and processed in order to respond to requests for information.