CACI Life dac is an insurance company subject to Irish law, registered at the Companies Registration Office, Dublin, under the number 306030, with its registered office in Dublin located at Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland.
CACI Non-Life dac is an insurance company subject to Irish law, registered at the Companies Registration Office, Dublin, under the number 306027, with its registered office in Dublin located at Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland.
CACI Life dac and CACI Non-Life dac are authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland, PO Box No 559, Dublin 1, Ireland, to conduct business across Europe on a freedom of establishment and freedom of services basis.
The details of CACI Life dac and CACI Non-Life dac’s registration with the Central Bank of Ireland can be verified by visiting the Regulator’s web site (www.centralbank.ie) or writing to the above address.
CACI Life dac and CACI Non-Life dac jointly offer insurance covers in various countries in Europe, among which are France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain. CACI Life dac and CACI Non-Life dac also have a stock of business in Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Please visit each country section for further information:
Reports on Solvency and Financial Conditions
|CACI Life Designated Activity Company (DAC) Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) 31 December 2017||SFCR_CACI Life_2017|
|CACI Non-Life Designated Activity Company (DAC) Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) 31 December 2017||SFCR_CACI NonLife_2017|
|CACI Reinsurance Designated Activity Company (DAC) Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) 31 December 2017||SFCR_CACI Reinsurance_2017|
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights to your personal data that is collected and processed in connection with your use of this site, its services and your requests.
These rights are:
- Right of access, rectification and erasure of data (inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, or out of date)
- Right to oppose the processing of your data at any time during the course of the commercial prospection - Right to limit the processing of your data under the conditions provided by the regulations
- Right to portability of data - Right to withdraw your consent at any time
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can exercise all these rights (by confirming your identity) by email addressed to email@example.com or by simple mail and sent to CACI Life dac, CACI Non-Life dac Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower , Dublin, D02 DH60, Ireland
To learn more about your rights, visit the Data Protection Commissioner website https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/A-Guide-to-Your-Rights-Plain-English-Version/r/858.htm
Your personal data may be communicated to;
- any entity of the Crédit Agricole Group for the purposes of commercial prospecting or in the case of pooling of resources or grouping of companies
- our subcontractors for the sole needs of subcontracting
- our partners to enable you to enjoy the benefits of these partnerships
- or as the case may be to the administrative and judicial authorities to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
By filling out the forms or questionnaire, the User agrees, subject to the exercise of their right of opposition under the conditions defined above, that their data and any updates are communicated and processed in order to respond to requests for information.