The history of Crédit Agricole Assurances from 2001 to 2005.
- Predica successfully completes the migration of more than five million policies to a single IT platform.
- Pacifica acquires a 40% stake in Assurances Fédérales IARD, a joint venture created by Crédit Lyonnais and AGF in 1996 to manage the car, home, life’s accidents and health insurance products. Launch of Récoltes crop insurance policy.
- Predica merges with UAF and acquires full ownership of Médicale de France and UAF Patrimoine.
- Number of claims managed by Pacifica crosses the two million mark.
- Claims management achieves a record 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Launches of Assurance Dépendance, Floriane, Génération Future, Solutions Assurances Agriculteurs and Donaflore.
- Pacifica becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crédit Agricole S.A. Pacifica enters the farm insurance market.