Appointment at Predica: Bruno Carles
Bruno Carles has today been appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Predica, with responsibility for business development. He will report to Jérôme Grivet, Chief Executive Officer of both Crédit Agricole Assurances and Predica.
Bruno Carles, 53, replaces Nicole Gourmelon, who has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of the Normandy Regional Bank. Mr Carles began his career in April 1980 at Sogenal, part of the Société Générale group, where he was an executive and then manager of the Metz branch. In 1987 he moved to Banque Neuflize-Schlumberger-Mallet (ABM Amro group) as a branch manager in Paris.
He joined the Crédit Agricole Group in 1992 as director of major corporates and then sales and marketing director for business customers at the Paris Ile-de-France Regional Bank.
In 2002 Mr Carles was appointed network and sales director and later head of business customers and international business at the Alpes Provence Regional Bank. In 2007 he became director of the business, public authorities and professionals market at the Regional Banks division of Crédit Agricole S.A. And from 2009 to the present he served as head of markets and offerings at Crédit Agricole S.A.
Mr Carles is also a French foreign trade advisor.
Bruno Carles has joined the executive committee of Crédit Agricole Assurances, chaired by Jérôme Grivet and composed of:
- Jean-Jacques Duchamp, Deputy CEO, Crédit Agricole Assurances
- Bruno Carles, Deputy CEO, Predica
- Thierry Langreney, CEO, Pacifica
- Henri Le Bihan, CEO, Crédit Agricole Creditor Insurance (Caci)
- Pierre Guillemet, CEO, Crédit Agricole Assurances Gestion, Informatique et Services (Caagis)
- Henri K.H. Tran, Corporate Secretary, Crédit Agricole Assurances