Joining Crédit Agricole Assurances means joining a dynamic, market-leading bank insurer that is committed to supporting and training its community of around 100 employees on work-study contracts.
All year long, you will be supported by a dedicated HR team and given opportunities to discuss and share your experiences at:
- an Integration Day where you will find out about the Group and interact with colleagues in a friendly environment
- regular events: professional conferences, lunches, after-work events, etc.
- a special day dedicated to work-study staff at the end of their contracts, to help them prepare their job-seeking strategies: CV workshops and speed-recruiting events are on the agenda!
How do you apply?
Stage 1: If you are interested in a job offer, submit your application:
All our posts are open to students with disabilities
Stage 2: Online pre-selection: just follow our guidance!
- We are interested in your application! You will be asked to take our online cognitive tests.
- After this stage, you will introduce yourself in a video.
Don’t worry! You will be able to practise these exercises, of course!
Stage 3: You have convinced us! You will be invited to an interview with your future tutor
Stage 4: You have convinced your tutor! You will then meet your HR contact person
Stage 5: Have you passed each of these stages with flying colours? Congratulations, we will see you in September!