Zoom on the missions of the Specialist Assistant.
You will work in the Pacifica Specialised Harvest Management Unit and report to the Claims Division.
In line with Pacifica policy, you will support customers in the management of their claims, while striving to maintain high levels of service quality, customer satisfaction and cost control.
In accordance with the different levels of delegation, you willl carry out the following missions:
Recording insurance claims:
- Checking that the risk conforms to the coverage taken out
- Analysing the customer's situation in order to offer the most appropriate service
- Determining the liabilities incurred, the method of compensation and the actions to be taken
- Implementing precautionary measures, if necessary
- Assessing the scope or indeed the total amount of loss or damage
- Implementing the claim settlement procedure in compliance with your delegations
- Negotiating amicable settlement terms, if applicable
As a Specialist Assistant, you will also update policies specific to the Unit (harvest policies). You may also be required to manage more specific claims.
You shall monitor your cases actively and diligently.
Your responsibilities and scope of activity are likely to evolve depending on your abilities and the skills you develop on the job.
You may also contribute to the transmission of knowledge through mentoring activities.
VIf you have excellent interpersonal skills and customer satisfaction is one of your foremost concerns, are known for your analytical skills and ability to see the big picture, and can manage your cases in a rigorous and methodological manner... Join our Claims Management Unit.