Property & Casualty Claims Assistant
Zoom on the missions of the Property & Casualty Claims Assistant.
You will be working in one of Pacifica's 12 Claims Management Units. You will report to the Pacifica Claims Division.
In line with Pacifica policy, you will be involved in supporting customers in the management of their claims (automobile, home, agricultural, professional indemnity, etc.), while striving to maintain high levels of service quality, customer satisfaction and cost control.
In accordance with the different levels of delegation, you will carry out the following missions:
Recording insurance claims:
- Checking that the risk conforms to the coverage taken out
- Analysing the customer's situation in order to offer the most appropriate service
- Determining the liabilities incurred, the compensation method and the actions to be taken
- Implementing precautionary measures, if necessary
- Assessing the scope or the total amount of loss or damage
- Implementing the claim settlement procedure in compliance with delegations of authority
- Negotiating amicable settlement terms, if applicable
- You will monitor your cases actively and diligently.
- Your responsibilities and scope of activity are likely to evolve depending on your abilities and the skills you develop on the job. You may also contribute to the transmission of knowledge through mentoring activities.
If you have excellent interpersonal skills and customer satisfaction is one of your foremost concerns, are known for your analytical skills and ability to see the big picture and can manage your cases in a rigorous and methodological manner... Join one of our Claims Management Units.