Technical Insurance Accountant
Zoom on the missions of the Technical Insurance Accountant.
You will place your insurance expertise at the service of our accounts departments.
- You will carry out first and second-level audits in order to ensure the performance of proper accounting procedures (accounting / management framework, bank reconciliation, matching of personal accounts, etc.)
- You will produce account statements and justify the accounts within your field of responsibility, in addition to drawing up regulatory accounting statements (French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority – ACPR)
- You will produce tax declarations associated with insurance products
- You will participate in accounting projects (tax, corporate, partners, etc.) in a quality control capacity
- You will maintain the relevant documentation (drafting of procedures) in order to satisfy regulatory requirements
- You will help to develop projects (new products, processes and organisation) by participating in Corporate projects, at both the expression of requirements and acceptance stages
If you are interested in insurance, can honour deadlines and produce reliable data, have a reputation for high standards and good writing skills and also possess the ability to see the big picture... Join the Crédit Agricole Assurances Technical Insurance Accounting teams!