Zoom on the missions of the Management Auditor.
You are a key player in the analysis of corporate financial health. Your aim is to contribute to improving the profitability of the Crédit Agricole Assurances group.
- You will produce monthly business reports for your field of responsibility
- You will analyse these monthly results while explaining the trends and recommending improvements. You will play a watchdog role in the event of any divergences from the established action plans
- You will play a key role in changing your reporting indicators according to your observations
- You will put your experience to good use and provide support for the Group's "Product" divisions by producing product or business profitability studies
- You will participate in the management of the Group and of your entity by developing the medium-term budget plan and by modelling and costing different scenarios
- You will liaise with the financial divisions of the Insurance Group's different entities, the Senior Management teams and the Finance Department of the Crédit Agricole SA Group according to your level of responsibility
If you consider it important to produce reliable data, have good interpersonal skills and a reputation for high standards and pragmatism... Join the Crédit Agricole Assurances Management Auditing Teams!