Asset / Liability Analysis Coordinator
Zoom on the missions of the Asset / Liability Analysis Coordinator.
- Participating in defining strategic asset allocations and management indicators, and in producing ALM performance indicators
- Participating in the ALM monitoring of financial policy decisions
- Generating and monitoring economic scenario tables
- Ensuring the existence of a financial balance in central and stressed scenarios
- Contributing to providing ALM-based guidance for the short and medium-term allocation of the share in profits and to the annual financial production target
- Analysing, from an ALM standpoint, the different instruments proposed by management companies, investment and finance banks and the Investment Division
- Participating in the management of market, credit spread and liquidity risks
- Participating in Solvency II impact assessments and ORSA studies
- Monitoring the allocation and modelling rules for assets within the internal model
- Participating in different asset-liability studies (preparation of committees, risk analyses, product launches, etc.)
- Participating in inspecting and developing the bases and models of ALM (drafting of expression of needs, etc.).