Actuarial Studies Researcher for Collective Insurance
Zoom on the missions of the Actuarial Studies Researcher for Collective Insurance.
- For standard modular offerings in association with the Marketing Division for the offering:
• Participating in developing products and defining their pricing
• Defining their profitability and helping to define the commercial strategy per type of offering
- For bespoke offerings: participating in upstream pricing and commercial negotiations, in association with Key Account Managers.
- Managing and carrying out all operations involved in the development of bespoke commercial proposals:
• Analysis of invitations to tender and existing offerings
• Pricing and preparation of commercial proposals (standard, modular or bespoke)
• Participation in negotiations
• Drafting of contractual documents
• Conformity monitoring of subscription rules
• Participation in technical monitoring activities (including the production of customer accounts)